what do you think of using organic raw protein powders occasionally?
I don’t use it but if you want to, go for it!
A hundred plus years and there’s only one thing I’ve ever been sure of… you.
spike and buffy were amazing and ugh ugh ugh
all the feels
(Source: mickymilkovich, via mickymilkovich)
You got a willing slave
And You just love to play the thought
That you might misbehave
But Till you do,
I’m telling you
Stop visiting my grave
Let me rest in peace
You want me to take them out? Give me a hell of a headache, but I could probably thin the herd a little.
the episode where you re think everything and continue to wonder what is real for the rest of the show
(Source: rosestylerr, via spikebuffy)
Like I know I say I don’t like Harley and freelee, but that’s because they have treated me badly and I don’t think they are personally very nice.
But that doesn’t mean I think they deserve to be treated badly, or that I would ever be mean to them or want others to not like them if they already do.
They are still living beings and deserve to be treated well. I just think they should also treat people well too.
The thing that really irritates me about what Harley is saying about Kristina is that.
1. There is no proof that Kristina tried to sue someone. People are just taking his word for it. He could very much be lying about it.
2. Even if she did, we don’t know what was going on. She could have just lost a family member, gone through a terrible breakup, been raped, robbed, assaulted, anything. She could have been dealing with something and not been thinking straight and something just set her off. But in the end, supposedly, she didn’t actually sue her. If she even tried to in the first place. Point is. We don’t know what she could have been going through.
3. Most of the yelp reviews aren’t even about her. They are about the workers she has.
4. The ones that are about her, we don’t know what was going through her mind that day to make her not be super kind. Shit happens, people aren’t perfect.
5. Owning a business is fucking hard work and things aren’t going to be perfect.
6. People are more inclined to write a bad yelp review than to write a good one, so there were probably a bunch of awesome experiences. People just didn’t write about it.
7. Even if she did some not so perfect things, doesn’t mean you should bash her on a YouTube video. She’s a human being with feelings! Do you think it makes her feel great when people say terrible things about her? No. Probably not.
8. And if she isn’t a good person like he says, then by making that video and saying terrible things about her, you are just as bad as you say she is. You’re doing exactly what she ‘does’
‘Treat others how you want to be treated’
Be a good person. Show some compassion.